- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 TBS Melted butter ( or coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup pitted dates soaked in hot water
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- 250 ML of whipping cream
- 1 ripe kiwi
- 10 drops of stevia
- 1 TSP vanilla extract ( or 1 vanilla bean pod)
- 3 ripe kiwis
- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
-In a food processor grind up walnuts, add in melted butter and dates until it begins to form a ball.
- Press crust into a pie pan, spreading out evenly.
- Next whip whipping cream with vanilla and stevia, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl whip up cream cheese and kiwi making sure its nice and soft.
- Add in whipping cream and mix again until fully combined.
- Pour filling overtop of crust.
- Melt chocolate in a sauce pan on low, and cut up 3 kiwis.
- Place kiwis on top of filling and drizzle chocolate sauce on top to decorate!