INGREDIENTS: ( Serves 4)
- 4 filets
- 1/2 brick of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 TSP dill
- 1 TSP Lemon juice
- 4 large handfulls of spinach steamed
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBS butter
- In a large cast iron frying pan sauté all veggies garlic and onions with butter.
- In a small pot steam spinach for a few minutes and then add to veggies.
- Add in cream cheese allowing to partially melt in the spinach and vegetables.
- Next add salt & pepper, dill , lemon juice, and fresh parsley. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add a bit more butter to the frying pan and sauté the filets for approximately 3 min on one side, then flip over.
-Once flipped over add the veggies and cream cheese mixture over top and spread out evenly.
- Place a lid on top and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove lid and serve garnished with more fresh parsley.