INGREDIENTS: ( makes 12 balls approximately)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil ( or butter)
- 1 TSP Vanilla extract
- 2 TBS raw honey
- 6 drops stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix all wet ingredients, melt coconut oil and honey on stove top, or microwave.
- Add in coconut flour, almond flour, and shredded coconut, mixing well.
- fold in chocolate chips and roll into small balls
- Place in refrigerator to enjoy anytime , or bake in oven on parchment paper @ 375 Degrees for about 15 minutes.