INGREDIENTS: ( Makes 1 small 9 x 9 pan)
- 3 Free run eggs
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- Seeds from 1/4 vanilla bean pod
- 1 TBS Raw un pasteurized honey
- 1 TBS Coconut oil
- 2 TBS Coconut milk ( try to just use the thick cream)
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 TSP baking soda
- 2 TBS sliced almonds
-Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, honey , vanilla extract & seeds, coconut oil & milk.
- Add in coconut flour and spices, continue to whisk until smooth
- Line a small baking pan with parchment paper 9x9 or 6x6 ( for thicker loaf)
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, keep on eye on it so it doesn't get crispy!
- Serve hot with fresh butter, coconut oil , or almond butter
- Fresh berries or banana
- You can also try making a berry compote, I made a blackberry one and poured it on top with almond butter, so good!