INGREDIENTS: ( Makes 12 mini cup cakes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 orange zested
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeeze orate juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 mini mandarin oranges for garnish ( optional)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBS honey
- 2 TBS coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350 Degree F
- Combines all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Zest and juice orange, adding in all wet ingredients
- Pour into (mini) muffin papers - you can make this recipe in full size muffin papers too
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through
-White the cupcakes are baking start on the icing
- Combine all icing ingredients in a mixer, blend on high until cream cheese and coconut oil are of a thick and creamy consistency.
- Place in a piping bag and chill in refrigerator until cupcakes are cool and ready for icing.
- Pipe icing onto cooled cupcakes and garnish with mini mandarin oranges !