On this cleanse I am taking Bentonite clay and Caprylic oil ( and extract of coconut oil) as well to help with expulsion of toxins and breaking down the yeast.
- 1/2 head of ice burg lettuce
- hand full of hoe grown sprouts ( I used broccoli in this one)
- 1 Chicken breast
- 6 Cherry tomatos
- 1 boiled egg
- 1/4 cucumber
- 2 slice of bacon cut up into bits
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS coconut cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Chop up cooked chicken breast ( spice as desired) cook in oven at 375 for 40 min.
- Boil egg in a pot of water for 10 min.
- Fry bacon and cut into small pieces.
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a blender together, set aside.
- Chop up all other ingredients and mix in a bowl, top with chicken , sprouts and dressing.