- 10 prawns
- 1 small Zucchini
- 1 small vine ripened tomato
- 2 TBS Goat Feta cheese
- Small clump of fresh basil , Oregano and chives
- 1/2 Avocado
-1 TBS olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Preheat a small pan with olive oil.
- Chop up all veggies of choice and using a potato peeler slice the Zucchini into Linguine shaped noodles.
- Place a small amount of water in the bottom of sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the prawn the the heated oil pan and sauté for a few min until cooked to desired tenderness.
- Add noodles near the end of the prawn being cooked , steam for only 2 minutes, drain water and place in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients, prawns herbs and spices and toss well.
- Top with avocado and feta cheese!