INGREDIENTS: ( Serves 2)
- 1 Small watermelon ( no bigger than the size or a volley ball)
- 1/2 english cucumber
- 1/4 red onion
- 5 - 10 pitted Kalamat olives ( or however many you like ;p)
- 1 x 2 inch block of feta cheese crumbles
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- Small hand full of lime juice
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Dash of chilli powder ( the heat is nice with the cool watermelon, trust me!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut up watermelon into small bite sized pieces removing the rind.
- Cut up cucumber the same and red onion.
- prepare olives removing the pit then mince them finely, as well as the cilantro.
- combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl adding in the spices, olive oil, lime juice and crumbled feta cheese.
- Toss well and serve :)